City V Wolves - Official Match Thread

talk about a game of two half's, should have ever been under that second half pressure, a penalty and several great chances in the first half should have seen us well clear before half time. Let's take the points and move on.

Second game of the year. A letdown game in years past. Another month and this game would have been 5-0. Not too many teams are going to come here and some away with anything.

yeah, good to see the end of that one, which could easily have been a 3-1, 4-1 or even 5-2 result!

thought we dominated for large periods of the match, and it's nice to see the way we're coming along as a team unit and individual players seem to be coming more into their games.

liked the way Shaun had a bigger game today, and embarrassed a lot of their players in the process....

overall I felt very encouraged with this performance, and enjoyed the game!

anyone else?

another 3 points thats great. bellers very poor when he come on .addy was fantastic e cant concede possesion like that against the good teams. but im happy we will get better as the season goes on well done boys 2 clean sheets

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated after a win.

We were lucky to get all 3 points from that game, although we dominated for most of the game we simply couldn't finish. It was just comically bad at times. We won't have many easier games then Wolves at Home, so the team really needs to work that out. I have faith in Hughes and the Players though.

Like someone said above me, we would've lost that game last year, so we are improving.

Adebayor was fucking quality all over the pitch today, I'm very impressed with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.