City versus Benfica

NoahCity said:
2 shots , 2 goals for Benfica :(

Looks like they have come with the perfect counter attacking game plan to me.

Lack of experience at this level was always going to cost us, Benfica are used to this sort of stuff season in season out.

sam-caddick said:
NoahCity said:
2 shots , 2 goals for Benfica :(

Looks like they have come with the perfect counter attacking game plan to me.

Lack of experience at this level was always going to cost us, Benfica are used to this sort of stuff season in season out.
can't exactly accuse City of being outplayed.

All sounds very familiar... are we sure they aren't playing Sunderland at the Stadium of Light?

Im not bothered about the English national team, but looking at the lineups on flashscores, City had just four English starters, Benfica had all 11 Portuguese and most of their subs. Sums up Englands problems really.

LoveCity said:
All sounds very familiar... are we sure they aren't playing Sunderland at the Stadium of Light?

They mustve got a few blades of grass off the SoL

@MCFC 7s
89. Crossbar! Lopes's corner nearly flies straight into the the net but it rebounds back off the woodwork. Three mins of additional time.

I suppose it's all about development at this stage but the lads have to pick themselves up from this and fight the the league title, they can't let this destroy their season because it sounds like we have gone out by a sucker punch.

Playing in front of 5k will do the lads good as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.