City Victory Parade - 2022/23

It all seemed poor organisation but tbh it added to the fun. Being nearly squished by trams, chaos everywhere but it was lovely. So many fans, I am sure that contributed to the poor organisation but it all worked out well and evryone (Except a few I suppose) had a good time.

Hastily arranged? It was a fucking shambles and I didn’t even get anywhere near the stage bit.

A fucking shit show and I’m never going to a City parade again, should we have one.
p01grs80.jpg

Hastily arranged? It was a fucking shambles and I didn’t even get anywhere near the stage bit.

A fucking shit show and I’m never going to a City parade again, should we have one.

You sound like fun. Most people weren’t bothered about getting to the stage. It was all about being there and cheering our team.

Deansgate was much better in my opinion and the atmosphere was better as well. Got drenched, but had a great time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.