City Victory Parade - 2022/23

That mirrors our experience mate.

And we were two fully grown blokes. There was people with little kiddies etc near us who we needed to literally form a circle of protection around as the numbers and vibe was that worrying.

Just a total different atmosphere to other parades and celebrations I’ve been to.

Such a shame as an amazing season has definitely ended on a sour note for me.
It rained. What more can you ask for?

Those loveable scousers had their parade on a Sunday , so you had all those people shopping , all the tourists doing the Beatles thing . Can you imagine a parade on Sunday for our title wins ? We could also put out a false narrative that we had over a million people turn out with shoppers mingling amongst the fans , Liverpool is a village compared to Manchester.

TBH I’m tired of the parades being on a Monday night, which is probably the worst night of the week, with short or no notice for the fans, especially fans from all over the country. I appreciate the internationals are on this week, but if they weren’t the parade would have still been on a Monday night. It would be nice just for once if the parade was held on Saturday or Sunday the following Week. The players could go away for a few days, relax, recover from the celebrations, come back, and do the parade at the weekend infront of 10,000’s more fans, then fly home or go on holiday. As for the route and the stage, it is what it is at the moment whilst the town hall and Albert Square are closed off due to the renovation.

TBH I’m tired of the parades being on a Monday night, which is probably the worst night of the week, with short or no notice for fans, especially fans from all over the country. I appreciate the internationals are on this week, but if they weren’t, the parade would have still been on a Monday night. It would be nice just for once if the parade was held on a Saturday or Sunday the following Week. The players could go away for a few days, relax, recover from the celebrations, come back, and do the parade at the weekend infront of 10,000’s more fans, then fly home or go on holiday. As for the route and the stage, it is what it is at the moment whilst the town hall and Albert Square are closed off due to the renovation.
There are international matches this week so it wouldn’t have worked

"How did you celebrate the treble, Granddad?"

"Oh, I remember it like it were yesterday. I logged onto BlueMoon, which was what we called a forum, and I fucking moaned non-stop about the first team doctors being on the stage with the players at the victory parade. I also called the club a disgrace because I didn't like the tone of the person presenting the victory parade. I wouldn't have changed it for the world".
Yeah and some ruffian scallywags "soured" it for me by not just applauding politely.
Some fcking weirdos.
It's the Treble ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.