City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Some things for tomorrow / today...

City are opening up blue car park for free parking (2000 spaces) for people to get the tram in.

Use ANY park and rides that are dotted about the city.

Get there early if you can

Everyone going into the stage area will be searched and there's additional screens dotted around so as many people can view as possible.

Also be nice to the staff, there will be certain roads blocked off and they will be told by the council to fill the stage area from certain directions, this is so as many people can get in as quickly as possible.

I am working it in a quite senior capacity tomorrow so will be on site early and will share some sneak peak pics when I can

Some things for tomorrow / today...

City are opening up blue car park for free parking (2000 spaces) for people to get the tram in.

Use ANY park and rides that are dotted about the city.

Get there early if you can

Everyone going into the stage area will be searched and there's additional screens dotted around so as many people can view as possible.

Also be nice to the staff, there will be certain roads blocked off and they will be told by the council to fill the stage area from certain directions, this is so as many people can get in as quickly as possible.

I am working it in a quite senior capacity tomorrow so will be on site early and will share some sneak peak pics when I can
Do you know what time the carpark will be opening? The club website mentions that it will be opened, but not the timings

FyZvQ3mWAAEv80d

parade-general-supporters-map-v2.jpg

Why are the cunts at skysports showing the incorrect map for the parade??!

Just seen an actual live shot on the news and it looks like they have the back of St Peters square fenced off as that's where the stage will be. All these maps I find confusing. I know all the street names but for the life of me can't remember where they are lol. So coming in from Altrincham I get off at St Peters Square and can access the stage area from there?

Just seen an actual live shot on the news and it looks like they have the back of St Peters square fenced off as that's where the stage will be. All these maps I find confusing. I know all the street names but for the life of me can't remember where they are lol. So coming in from Altrincham I get off at St Peters Square and can access the stage area from there?
You will have to walk towards the gardens, take the first right then come in via portland Street but otherwise spot on

By sharing this are you saying stewards etc are being briefed about what is happening? Could have done with you in Istanbul.
stewards will be briefed and know what's going on don't worry, just like everything with events of this scale things will probably change quicker than expected... oh and I would love to sort the pile of turd that is Uefa events planning department out

You will have to walk towards the gardens, take the first right then come in via portland Street but otherwise spot on

stewards will be briefed and know what's going on don't worry, just like everything with events of this scale things will probably change quicker than expected... oh and I would love to sort the pile of turd that is Uefa events planning department out

Cheers I'm sure I'll see the queue when I get there to guide me.

Diversifying slightly why do you think EUFA get every event so wrong? To me it's inconceivable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.