City Victory Parade - 2022/23

You will have to walk towards the gardens, take the first right then come in via portland Street but otherwise spot on

stewards will be briefed and know what's going on don't worry, just like everything with events of this scale things will probably change quicker than expected... oh and I would love to sort the pile of turd that is Uefa events planning department out
You can't sort something out that doesn't exist. As far as UEFA is concerned all their guests turned up on time, had a lovely meal, ground was full at kick off, nobody was killed, game was played all they and their guests were chauffeured out on their own private road back to their private jets, everything is tickety boo let's do it all again next year. Utter shamble of an organisation and I just hope the club has the balls to demand answers. I and many thousands of ohers spent the best part of six hours travelling there and back on Saturday which was around a combined total of 30 miles. An elite athlete could have run the distance in well under half the time.

Cheers I'm sure I'll see the queue when I get there to guide me.

Diversifying slightly why do you think EUFA get every event so wrong? To me it's inconceivable.
Part of it is an old school thinking of all events need to be planned by people with a police lead way of thinking instead of event and crowd management lead.

There's a long list of reasons but let's focus on celebrating today

Just landed at manchester and on the met. Driver just said Speed is limited to 12 miles an hour all over the network due to intense heat making the overhead cables sag.

Im not making that up!! At 9.24 AM in Manchester. Something seismic must have happened ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.