City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Sir relax I understand your frustration but we have just won the treble and humans are going go be humans when you mix drink, crowds and excitement.

Let’s all try and enjoy the moment and just a heads up they are using your quotes on the opposition forums to mock us and call us small time.

This was a massive achievement and they had very little time to plan such a massive undertaking. Have a drink and try and relax and be glad everyone got home safe.

Not frustrated! Said it was hastily arranged in terms of informing the public so bound to be some issues. It was class! We all remember seeing the rag bastards do theirs....we have just done it and I can't bloody believe it.

Right I’ll be honest. Went in the deansgate cos it’s opposite my work. Started pissing down so didn’t move. Fluked having an awesome view as it’s where the players came out ( at the back as they got on the bus)
FFS we were in there until about 18.00 on the top roof terrace and decided to move out on the road!!!

Big let down the coverage of this event. I got up at 5:30am to watch it, my wife got up at 6:00am - wasn't too bad until the players arrived at the stage and then .................................................... picture of KDB and nothing else, just the PC's speakers buzzing waiting for someone to say something. Oh well, better this went wrong rather than Inter scoring and forcing us into extra time and (God help us) penalties.
I have managed to find a 6-minute video clip but hopefully in the days to come I'll find a more comprehensive video.

Any pictures of the crowd down Oxford Road looking from the players stage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.