City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to give Dinho/De Bruyne a rest or just 60 minutes but sounds like Silva might just miss out on the weekend as a precaution. And what has happened to Fernando/Delph? Pep mentioned they have problems but we could do with some back up in the centre of the park, Silva/KdB/Dinho have all excelled but can't play 90 minutes twice a week at that intensity. Seems Yaya won't be given a sniff this season so perhaps some minutes for Garcia - be tough for Gundogan to play almost two full matches in 4 days after 4 months out.

Bournemouth were pretty open last season against us & it didn't work out too well for them, expecting them to be a bit more cautious this year - if we can maintain our level that we've set so far though we should have enough to open them up and get the points.

Sagna, Nolito and Iheanacho for Zabaleta, Navas and Aguero should be the only changes (unless Silva is available again). The games can't come soon enough for me - we're an absolute joy to watch at the moment.

We playing sum fantastic stuff at moment if we get a early goal can see us winning comfy

Think it'll be the same team as the one we played against the rags except gundogan will play for silva if he's not fit

Very interested to the see the line up if silva is fit

............................Bravo.................

Sagna...........Stones............Ota..................Kolarov

..............................Fern.......................

.Sterling...........Gundogan.........KDB..............Nolito

..............................Kelechi...................

Last edited:
Bravo
Stones Otamendi
Sagna Fernandinho Kolarov
Sané Gundogan De Bruyne Nolito
Iheanacho

If Silva's fit then I reckon KdB will get a rest...

I can't wait for everyone to be fit I would try this.... well if it was football manager anyways.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
Silva Fernandinho Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Nolito

Thats an awesome looking back line. All comfortable with the ball and ready to pass to those 4 fantastic midfielders.

Assuming Merl isn't fit:

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sane
Nolito
Iheanacho

Think maybe Raheem should get a rest - and our centre halves could probably do with one soon as well, seeing as they play basically every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.