City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More minutes for Gundogan, Iheanacho starts, rest Silva if there's a doubt on him.

Bravo, Sagna, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Sterling, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Nolito, Iheanacho

City 6-2 Bournemouth

Iheanacho (2) Sterling (2) Nolito and Kolarov

they wont score 2

I'm looking forward to a full day out on Saturday.

To whet the appetite, at 12 noon we have the U18s play the Rags at the Minihad then a short stroll over the bridge for the main event...

I'd fancy doing that actually. Do you need a ticket for the under 18s game or can you pay at the gate? I havent got a season ticket.

Anyone any idea how many Bournmouth are bringing - they filled it last year - cant see them doing that again? Have we got the 3rd tier?

I'd fancy doing that actually. Do you need a ticket for the under 18s game or can you pay at the gate? I havent got a season ticket.

Not sure about on the day sales TBH, but I am pretty sure you can get tickets on the OS if you have a Cityzens card.

Tickets are free for seasoncard holders, not sure about Cityzens cards. Max 2 tickets though.

We can rest the key players midweek vs Swansea, plus give out a few chances in that game. Would like to see same starting 11, nolito or sane in for Navas.

Any ideas on injuries heard delph and fernando were doubts diniho and kdb could do with a week off my team if fit

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy

Fernando
Silva
Gudongan

Sane
Nacho
nolito

Think we'll see a bit of rotation

-------------Bravo

Sagna Stones Otamendi Clichy

----Fernandinho Fernando

Sane -------KDB ---------Nolito

-----------Kelechi

The only question mark really iss who partners Fernandinho and KDB in midfield. Assuming Silva is out and i don't think he'll risk starting Gundogan again, bring him on for the last 30 minutes. If Fernando is injured could we see Yaya?

Bravo
Otamendi Stones Kolarov
Fernandinho Gundogan
KDB Silva
Sterling Nacho Nolito

Lets do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.