City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

I'm proud of the way we pulled the game round and won in all fairness - regardless of the bent officials and regardless of them not recording the Aguero goal or giving the clear Balotelli penalty. I saw the game and I know who won so sod 'em.

brummie blue said:
andrewmswift said:
we gave up two goals. we scored 3, and should have had a penalty.

defending didn't beat us.

Yes it did, there goals we're the only real chances they had, if we had defended better and didn't concede stupid goals we would have won and the offside goal or penalty wouldn't matter.
Life must be so simple in your world - if we scored 3 they would have had at least one penalty.

Sick Swan said:
Why is Mancini on the pitch shouting "goal, it was a goal" at the referee?

expect fine for Mancini.

It wasnt a penalty Mario did a millisecond too late dive.

Two Italian gigalos on their vespas off into the sunset together?

Wasn't a penalty are u having a fucking laugh? He's ready to have a stab at goal and he can't because he's shirts being pulled off his back that's not a penalty then wtf is?

Gareth Southgate is a ****. He can't score a pen but he's the best pundit ever. Ugly ****!

However some peole here should realize that if we won't go through it's not because of these decisions but because ofour other shit performances.

You were robbed tonight.

Much the better team which is to be expected given the performance in Holland. The desire to win was there it's a shame Ajax got two goals from two chances as it was always going to be a tough game to win from there - but you should have.

I can't believe De Jong managed to score the first goal still, it was a very hard angle to score from.

Having been involved in my first ever sober "IN GAME DISCUSSION THREAD" the other two drunken ones were funnily enough both away to WBA(in the first one MCFC Bob thought I was Tevez City and I can't really remeber much of the 1-2 but I've come to the conclusion the in game(ers) only staterd supporting City in 2008.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.