City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Fucking robbed but ffs do away with zonal marking !
Great effort tho from lads

Cheesy said:
Question... if the penalty offence occurred in normal time (which it did as the whistle was blown afterwards) should time be given to take the penalty?

Yes the only instance that time can be extended for is a penalty kick. Not corners or anything, just pk's

whats the point of the dickhead at the side of the goal if he's not going to give decisions.

I'm far, far more upset by the goal being disallowed than the lack of pen at the end. Hell, even the pen on Yaya in the 1st half bothers me more. In that last second scenario, you're going to have to do something egregious to get whistled for a pen there (and the player probably did), but it was in my opinion the 3rd issue in the match, not the primary

Sick Swan said:
Why is Mancini on the pitch shouting "goal, it was a goal" at the referee?

expect fine for Mancini.

It wasnt a penalty Mario did a millisecond too late dive.

Two Italian gigalos on their vespas off into the sunset together?

wtf are you on about?

Bad decisions but you can't concede two goals against Ajax at home.

andrewmswift said:
we gave up two goals. we scored 3, and should have had a penalty.

defending didn't beat us.

Yes it did, there goals we're the only real chances they had, if we had defended better and didn't concede stupid goals we would have won and the offside goal or penalty wouldn't matter.

Sick Swan said:
Why is Mancini on the pitch shouting "goal, it was a goal" at the referee?

expect fine for Mancini.

It wasnt a penalty Mario did a millisecond too late dive.

Two Italian gigalos on their vespas off into the sunset together?

His shirt was still pulled which means a pen, i don't care if balotelli whipped out a banjo and started playing a love song to the pope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.