City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Chippy_boy said:
Pigeonho said:
Praise where its due, and balotelli is due some tonight. As for the ref, it was a penalty but its our own fault it was a penalty we needed to win the match.

Only it wasn't.

Because we were 1-0 up after 5 minutes apart from the bent refereeing that decided the blatant foul on Yaya didn't matter.
Never a penalty Yaya went down easy.

Re: I vote we put this behind us right now ....

paphos-mcfc said:
Pam said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Isco is the one I want. It's Silva's absence that is hitting us the hardest.

I want Falcao, Fabricio Coloccini (or Agger); and Marouane Fellaini

Obviously marriage doesn't put you off. ;)

Fornicator?

:)

Pigeonho said:
Praise where its due, and balotelli is due some tonight. As for the ref, it was a penalty but its our own fault it was a penalty we needed to win the match.

your allowed to have a view there is no agenda and still be able to criticise a ref!

you can't let your overall view influence your opinion on specific matches and the ref was woeful all night

dtc78 said:
He's a class act but why the fuck did toure lose his man so easily TWICE for their goals?? Twas it twatting zonal marking city style??!!!

Barry was culpable on the second goal.

Sparkys-Army said:
I've handed my C.V in for the job application of 'Stand next to the goal and do fuck all for 90 minutes'. Hoping i get it.

Yer but it's not just about being able to stand there, you have to listen to what the ref says, before you choose to do what the refs already told you to do.....and that's not easy. I was thinking of doing it but I was shit at those simple simon games.

pLow said:
Dubai Blue said:
To those asking what job those twats behind the gols are there for, it was my understanding that they are solely there to confirm whether the ball has crossed the line or not. That's the only decision they are allowed any input into.

I might be wrong, but this question gets asked every single time something controversial happens directly in front of them, and I'm sure I've heard the above explanation for why they never do anything.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong.

Roma vs Udinese the other day was decided by a last Minute Penalty. The ref decided to play but the man behind the Line insisted it was a penalty. It was not. Di Natale scored, Roma lost 3-2.
I assume that was in Serie A. Maybe the rules are different in the Champions League. There's got to be some explanation; I've never seen them give any help whatsoever to the referees in UEFA's competitions.

davymcfc said:
Started off very very badly. Really good fight back. I wish we could always play at that tempo.

Two awful decisions have cost us a vital win.

Agreed.

Let me start by saying i love Bobbie but i hope this is a wake up call to him with regards to our defending, if he fails to change the way we set up for corners then you have to question his ability to adapt.

a couple of weeks ago he told us that he knew what the problem was and he would fix it, to be fair to him we have had a couple of clean sheets since but in Europe we look so exposed.

How can a team that looked so solid at the back for the last two years suddenly look so shakey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.