City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Zabaleta - What did he say?

I missed it, but supposedly Zabaleta was caught on camera saying something indecent. Did anyone catch it?

Find it disgusting the media are saying "yes they should have had a penalty and a goal but they played poorly" That's not the fucking point. The point is we should have won that game and we were robbed.

i♥city! said:
The Ref didn't cost us the game , the silly 2 goals did . Can't blame the ref for those goals.

We may have conceded two silly goals granted but FFS we scored three .Enought to win the game and should've had two penalties!! Ref and linesman pair of fuckers, idiots, cheats, just downright incompetent, don't know their job take your pick and whichever one they played a BIG part in making that a draw and not a City win.

shevtheblue said:
Refs in europe constantly have an agenda against english teams...its pretty much as obvious as rags favouritism in the league.
As bad as that was, lets not all forget the unforgivable way we have conceded 3 goals from set pieces over 2 games to these guys. Absolutely comical defending.

Yeah right, that will be why an English club has reached 7 out of the last 8 finals. Damn that uefa bias eh ?

Pigeonho said:
Praise where its due, and balotelli is due some tonight. As for the ref, it was a penalty but its our own fault it was a penalty we needed to win the match.

You really do talk some fucking drivel.

And we think that Clattenburg was bad literally some of these comments are exactly alike.
I think even Clattenburg would have got these decisions right.
There is some thing wrong about this refereeing.
Very wrong

We haven't been good enough to give ourselves a realistic chance of qualifying.

At least with Chelsea , Manure and Arsenal looking like they might all get through we have the advantage of pressing on in the league without distraction.

I would expect us to win the league should that be the case.

pLow said:
Dubai Blue said:
To those asking what job those twats behind the gols are there for, it was my understanding that they are solely there to confirm whether the ball has crossed the line or not. That's the only decision they are allowed any input into.

I might be wrong, but this question gets asked every single time something controversial happens directly in front of them, and I'm sure I've heard the above explanation for why they never do anything.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong.

Roma vs Udinese the other day was decided by a last Minute Penalty. The ref decided to play but the man behind the Line insisted it was a penalty. It was not. Di Natale scored, Roma lost 3-2.

Ha! He was probably a last minute replacement who didn't get the 'We're all bent' briefing! Probably got the same fate that army lad got from die hard 2 in the back of the truck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.