City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 Against Arsenal?

hgblue said:
holeinone said:
It should be 442 we have to put pressure on the Arsenal defence, and we are at home so it's up to us to break them down.

With Yaya, Silva, Nasri and Navas in behind Aguero, I'd say good luck to Arsenal keeping those 5 quiet, with Fernandinho mopping up behind them. One of the best things to come out of last night (amongst many) is that surely the penny must be dropping with the manager that one up top suits us better away from home and against the better sides at home? Compare and contrast Munich at home with Munich away....
^^This^^

bazzlar said:
Whether he is playing or not we should sing " one Jimmy milner there's only one Jimmy milner. In appreciation of his performance last night.

Ive stated many a time on here that Jimmy is my favourite City player.. so proud of his performance last night..<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:43 pm --<br /><br />
aguero93:20 said:
dunno where you're getting these crazy scorelines from, 6-0

oh ffs you duberry..give Arsenal some respect..theyre top of the table..

6-1

Navas and Milner played the whole match in Germany. Doubtful he will start against arsenal. Nasri and aguero are rested so they should play and silva at some point. It most likely be

Pants
Zab komp dem clichy
Fer yaya
Nasri silva
Aguero negredo

Hate to be a Party spoiler but if we lose this match it's gonna make the decision not to put a stronger team in Munich look really bad. Finishing top of the group and avoiding the big guns could mean a much better chance of progression to the quarters or semis even.

Arsenal have always been a tough opponent and I know the most recent present friendly meant nothing but they dominated that match

sjk2008 said:
Arsenal are good, but they’re not Bayern.

If United can play two up top against and not only win but keep a clean sheet too, then you should be able to do the same.

------------ PAN -----------
ZAB -- KOM -- DEM -- KOL
-------- FER --- YAYA ------
--- NAS --- KUN --- SIL ---
------------- NEG -----------

vs

------------ PAN -----------
JEN -- MER -- KOS -- GIB
-------- FLA --- ART -------
---- RAM -- OZI -- WIL ---
------------ GIR ------------

Clichy may get the nod over Kolorov, however with Arsenal having to play Jenkinson at RB, that could give Kolorov more chance to get into areas where he can whip balls across the box. Navas maybe ahead of Nasri, although with Nasri rested, I feel he may get the nod.

I know Wenger went with Cazorla at United, but I he may not at City. Walcott a possibility although I think he’ll be used for impact later in the game.

Clichy or Kolarov, for me, depends on whether Wenger plays Walcott. If Walcott is in, then play Clichy. If Walcott is not, then play Kolarov.

Shame we can't play 15 really.

Wouldn't start with Negredo any roads. Navas tends to be involved when we play well, Milner had a great game, Nasri is having a great season and Silva is Silva.

Very hard to pick only 3 from them, never mind only 2.

chicagoblues said:
I am wonder what kind of line up Arse fields out today against Napoli. It should be an interesting match.

Just hope that Napoli will score to give them a tiring game you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.