City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chicagoblues said:
I hope and pray Nasri to score the winner.Then I can piss on Morgan woman .
i do worry bout nas when merlin plays, with merlin out nas has had free role and tbh has been outstanding, sticking him on wing narrows him too much imo, i would have started with nas and if needed then bring on merlin, after all merlin is lacking match fitness.

gone through a bog roll already. haha

4222 worked at home some far, except vs Bayern, and tactically Arsenal is the closest to them so far between the teams we played at home this season. his is the hardest match, where we can easily lose or drop points with any small mistakes.

If we dont go out with the mentality like in the derby eariler, where we started very fast and gave no chance to Moyes boys.

Also we had interesting 20 minutes vs Spurs after Navas turbo fast goal, where they could dominate us for a 20-25 periods before the massacre started. If that happens again, Arsenal could better use their dominating period than Spurs as they were wasteful.

Very hard match, but no surprise in the sarting 11, I would go for 451 with Milner-Nasri-Silva, but Pellegrini at home is clearly very attack minded, which hopefully will win us more points than it would lose in the long run. ope fully our conceded goal stat will hold up (2 goals at home in 7 matches).

With a clean sheet we surely could win.

Still I feel its a draw. Hope its a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.