Status
Not open for further replies.
hart

zabba-mdm-mangala-kolarov

fernandinho-fernando

navas-yaya-silva

aguero

3-1 win Go Cityy

No Bony? You surprise me slightly. Pellegrini didn't mention him as being injured in his press conference. Personally, I think he should played as much as possible till the end of the season. We really haven't played him that much since the ACON, and I really want to see what this guy is worth. And if he can get an understanding going with Sergio. The more so in that I think we can safely assume that Edin will be one of those going, and probably Jovetic too.
So I'd go two up top and sacrifice Fernando. Otherwise, I agree with your selection.

MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba-mdm-mangala-kolarov

fernandinho-fernando

navas-yaya-silva

aguero

3-1 win Go Cityy

That's what I'd go with. Villa are a hard working but limited team and we should be able to see them off fairly comfortably if we turn up.

Looking forward to Villa fans singing nothing but songs from the 60's with the added songs about winning the European cup before most were born and them asking where we were when we were shit despite the fact they won't sell out themselves and they were consistently getting less than 30,000 earlier this season. They have the worst set of songs from any other club imo.

As for the game, i've actually given up caring who plays now, very few this season have done themselves enough credit to deserve to be playing, and i'm passed wishing Pellegrini would see his formations are wrong. We just need a win somehow and if we bother to show a bit of fight, energy and tempo then it shouldn't be that difficult. Mangala's chance to shine today against an in form unit like Benteke.

Should play with the freedom we know we can to dominate possession and make it count on the scoreboard.

Big result from WBA earlier today should finally release the shackles but irrespective of that no reason why we cannot win our reaming three home games which in itself will be enough for a top three finish as I cannot see Liverpool winning its last 6 games.

mancity1 said:
Should play with the freedom we know we can to dominate possession and make it count on the scoreboard.

Big result from WBA earlier today should finally release the shackles but irrespective of that no reason why we cannot win our reaming three home games which in itself will be enough for a top three finish as I cannot see Liverpool winning its last 6 games.

'Bout time we gave someone that.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
No Bony? You surprise me slightly. Pellegrini didn't mention him as being injured in his press conference. Personally, I think he should played as much as possible till the end of the season. We really haven't played him that much since the ACON, and I really want to see what this guy is worth. And if he can get an understanding going with Sergio. The more so in that I think we can safely assume that Edin will be one of those going, and probably Jovetic too.
So I'd go two up top and sacrifice Fernando. Otherwise, I agree with your selection.
^^^ this

Bony is reported to be fit and hopefully starts. He'll help to pull the defence all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.