City vs Aston Villa Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
jimharri said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
There's pointing it out and then there's pointing it out with sneering undertones. And then there's United with a capital 'U' rather than the rags, and then there's a low posting count. The 'sniff?' was more than justifiable IMO, regardless of whether it was right or wrong......
And the 'lol'. Yeah, bloody hilarious.

Blimey, it was a joke. City fans are becoming as boring as Pelle's press conferences.

was your comment about all City fans being fat and ugly also "a joke"? Fucking dickhead

Agree with the rest of the posters on the 4141. We need to have a safety first approach for these last few games and villa should be dangerous on the counter.

Same shape and tactics please Manuel, with dinho in for lampard.

We had Kolarov-Demi-Mangala-Zab defence against WHU. Pellegrini hates to start same defence for two games in a row, while Mourinho prefers to start same back four as much as he can.

With Clichy/Kompany out I wonder how he will change the defence at least in two places.

Expect Sagna to come in and maybe Boyata too?:)

Must win game, with hopefully Pool/Mu dropping some points.

I think if we fail to beat Villa than comes our hardest remaining game Spurs away, fail in that one too and then imo its 4th at best with no guaranteed CL football.

Every game from now on is must-win.

Let's not lose sight of the fact we still have a chance to go second again if Le Arse drop points this weekend.

The good thing is our record against Villa is excellent. But if we go 4-4-2 again...

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Every game from now on is must-win.

Let's not lose sight of the fact we still have a chance to go second again if Le Arse drop points this weekend.

The good thing is our record against Villa is excellent. But if we go 4-4-2 again...
It will be attack v defence as it almost always is at home

Villa will be a very different game than West Brom and West Ham were, both were made easy early in different circumstances. I fully expect him to revert to 442 unfortunately.

Sick and tired about 4-4-2, 4-5-1 or whatever fck system. If the players don't perform there's no formation working. It's no science. Just hope we win whatever 11 players or formation. And if any 11 of our squad performs we will always beat Villa. Even if we play without a forward. Oh hold on ...

I don't think Lampard was any good last time apart from when he left the ball between his legs for Aguero. If we make place for Bony (if he can start a game after his injury)) instead of him in the starting eleven, I'd be glad with it, but of course if we somehow do not win, it'll all be because of Pellegrini and the system, whichever he has gone for.

I have a spare 18-21 for Villa game, East Stand, Block 105 near back, £20 if anyone's interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.