KnaresboroughBlue said:
MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba-mdm-mangala-kolarov

fernandinho-fernando

navas-yaya-silva

aguero

3-1 win Go Cityy

That's what I'd go with. Villa are a hard working but limited team and we should be able to see them off fairly comfortably if we turn up.
I'd go with that team but not the two holding mids. I'd have the central midfield as Fernando sat behind Yaya and fernandinho in a 4-1-4-1.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
paulchapo said:
Can anyone remember such a flat end to a season for a while than this? Due to our recent terrible form we obviously need the points to cement that top four place and finish as high as possible but it really feels like the season can't end soon enough.

sven or mark hughes season ??

Pearce season was the worst.

Bay Area Blue2 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
paulchapo said:
Can anyone remember such a flat end to a season for a while than this? Due to our recent terrible form we obviously need the points to cement that top four place and finish as high as possible but it really feels like the season can't end soon enough.

Balls was the worst closely followed by Clarke's, Pearce's season - we were never in trouble of relegation or winning anything o_0

Bay Area Blue2 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
paulchapo said:

There will forever be a part of me still asleep in the East Stand after the shit he served up!

[bigimg]http://content-mdc.mcfc.co.uk/SitecoreImage/?id=images/21031[/bigimg]

TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Lampard, Navas, Yaya Toure, Silva, Aguero #cityvvilla

Don't like he forgets Fernandinho, who was probably our best in-form player, but not changing the winning formula might help. I know Lampard has a habit of scoring against Villa, but either Dinho or Bony (if fit) would have been better for me. Still, a good eleven and I'm confident we'll win.

MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Lampard, Navas, Yaya Toure(c), Silva, Aguero.
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Fernandinho, Nasri, Dzeko, Bony.

Villa: Guzan, Bacuna, Okore, Vlaar(c), Richardson, Sanchez, Cleverley, Westwood, Delph, Grealish, Benteke.
Subs: Given, Lowton, Senderos, Cissokho, Cole, N'Zogbia, Weimann.

Referee: Mike Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.