City Vs Barnsley FA Cup Post Game Discussion Thread

It was a mite chilly and the hot chocolate was watery. Those are about the only negatives.

Tevez was unplayable today. We pressed well and moved the ball at pace. Barnsley packed the box but we moved the ball around too quickly for them to stifle attacks. Pantillimon easily handled a couple of tricky shots. I don't remember ever watching such a comfortable win. Another trip to Wembley. Great days to be a blue.

awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.
now i know it wasnt tevez's fault when he went rogue, mancini is just a dick
Agreed, don't understand him.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 am --<br /><br />
awesomeness said:
karen7 said:
awesomeness said:
WHY IS MANCINI ALWAYS SUCH AN ASS TO PLAYERS? why did he have to pick on tevez and make him angry when he had such a good game. man mancini pisses me off, he never addresses the players when they come off, let alone tell them good job or something. jurgen klopp should be an example for all managers, he treats his players like his sons.

you dont know what was said,it looked like they were talking about him having an inj.dont jump on it till you know the facts

no it looked like mancini picking on tevez for asking to be subbed and tevez went off. mancini just doesnt know how to handle players and treat them with respect
Mancini does not know the word 'Respect'

Jany said:
awesomeness said:
Agreed, don't understand him.

-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 am --

awesomeness said:
karen7 said:
you dont know what was said,it looked like they were talking about him having an inj.dont jump on it till you know the facts

no it looked like mancini picking on tevez for asking to be subbed and tevez went off. mancini just doesnt know how to handle players and treat them with respect
Are you and 'Awesomeness' the same person, a Bob-esque dual membership?
Neither of you know what was said between Mancini and Tevez, but at the end of the day, who cares? Do you always speak to your boss in a favourable way? Does he/she speak to you the same?
We've just convincingly put ourselves in the semi finals but no, lets concentrate on Mancini being shit towards his players.

Pigeonho said:
Jany said:
awesomeness said:

awesomeness said:
Neither of you know what was said between Mancini and Tevez, but at the end of the day, who cares? Do you always speak to your boss in a favourable way? Does he/she speak to you the same?
We've just convincingly put ourselves in the semi finals but no, lets concentrate on Mancini being shit towards his players.
It would have just been great to see the manager actually congratulate Tevez when he came off. He's had a difficult week, yet here he had just scored three goals and two assists for city - great performance, and it would have finished it off so well to get a (warm) handshake from Mancini.

Jany said:
Pigeonho said:
Jany said:

It would have just been great to see the manager actually congratulate Tevez when he came off. He's had a difficult week, yet here he had just scored three goals and two assists for city - great performance, and it would have finished it off so well to get a (warm) handshake from Mancini.
Difficult week?! I presume you're referring to his pathetic decision to drive a car whilst banned and uninsured?
You do realise too that a couple of minutes before being subbed, he communicated to the bench he wanted to be subbed? Nobody knows what was said between Mancini and Tevez. Mancini isn't a cuddler, he's a professional and I am sure that in the dressing room Tevez would have got the praise from his manager his performance deserved.

Jany said:
Pigeonho said:
Jany said:

His 'difficult week' , was of his own making. Can we not just talk about a good performance and leave the negative bollocks to the media ? We really don't help ourselves at times.......

1. I know it was only Barnsley, but the tempo today was what we've been crying out for all season. Excellent.
2. Nasri - put a proper shift in. About time.
3. Ya Ya. Immense, but fuck me he's a whiney arse. Amazed he didn't get sent off. Someone needs to have a word. That kind of cnutery is the trademark of those with pubes for a Barnet
4. Kolo - Worth a 1 year contract extension? I'd venture a tentative 'yes', with JoLo being the summer fall guy (not that he's done anything wrong)
5. David Flitcroft. The most generous comments about us from an opposition manager I've heard since Holloway brought Blackpool here.
6. What has happened to Chris 'pelanty' Waddle? Practically had his cock out yesterday. A complete sea change from his insufferable bitterness about us for the previous 2 years.
7. Jon Champion. Cnut. Desperately trying to conjure up a 'bust up' story out of Tevez's substitution.
8. Kolarov. Gets pelters for his defending on a regular basis on here, but going forward, he offers far more than Clichy. Great disguised pass to Silva for the 3rd goal and a great finish for the 2nd.
9. Awesomeness. Fuck off. Rag clown

It's all about attitude, in this years cup run we have approached every game the right way. Top perfomance from the boys.

Was too easy. Can't really say anything other than if we can do that to Barnsley, does beg the question why we made Ajax look like Barcelona a few months back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.