City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

stupid managing, that's all that was. never should have started two strikers. we start with one striker and silva and we win

Tired of joe hart fucking up now. Did they actually have that great a shot? Hope we buy a new keeper in jan

Lazy twats the lot of them. No will, no strength, and no fucking backbone. Nasri back to being a little girl. Absolutely useless performance. I cannot remember the last time we lost so many matches in such a little amount of time. Probably before the money. What an abysmal start for crapgrini.

With some luck I could see city getting 1 point over two matches vs bayern, I certainly did not expect a win. But to lose this way? Its so damn disgraceful.

We are shit but kudos to Munich, what a team they've got! Would love to smash half their players though - Muller, Neuer, Robben and Ribery are knobs.

Re: Man City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Колобок said:
we need a genuine superstar to compete against such clubs. i can't see us getting one, so fuck CL. let's win the PL, i'd much better have it.

you're right but it seems we have problems in the league too FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.