City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

its a blessing in disguise that Yaya was out tonight. He doesnt work in a team set up to counter. I dont know if we can win by countering in Rome, but if Silva comes back we wont miss Yaya's creativity that much and will have the added energy and work rate of Fernandinho

I don't think it was a case of us being particularly bad, just that Bayern were fucking awesome.
Aguero is just utterly fucking brilliant. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
Chiles was gutted, he was a snide **** all night. Before it kicked off he was going on about the stadium not being full until Lescott put him straight.
Did anyone else hear Townsend shout "yes, get in" when Aguero slotted his third goal?

No matter where we end up this season some players need to go and I,ll have nasri on top of the list,navas was getting so much stick in the match thread but there were much worse players today than him Milner,nasri,
I would build our attack of next season and future around aguero and Silva and won't mind if anyone else leaves

Much as I like Edin when he's on song, wouldn't mind having Lewandowski instead - one of those players that the ball just sticks to. And as a result it creates space and opportunity for both himself and others when attacks don't just fizzle out from poor first touch.

Can this win be our defining moment in Europe? Will this give us the belief and mentality now?

eyejay51 said:
GingerPig sounds like he's escaped from the home for the permanently bewildered. Thick, illiterate scum - who the hell let him out of Trafford and why is he paid to spout such inane, biased drivel.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR

Not the best pundit by a country mile.

Group E
Pos. Team P GD Pts
Bayern Mun
5 9 12
Roma
5 -4 5
CSKA
5 -4 5
Man City
5 -1 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.