City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

B3UYT-LCQAAcdxs.jpg

stony said:
I don't think it was a case of us being particularly bad, just that Bayern were fucking awesome.
Aguero is just utterly fucking brilliant. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
Chiles was gutted, he was a snide c**t all night. Before it kicked off he was going on about the stadium not being full until Lescott put him straight.
Did anyone else hear Townsend shout "yes, get in" when Aguero slotted his third goal?
And his, 'It's deathly quiet here at the Etihad,' dig. It was half time you ding dong!

Mister Appointment said:
We'll lose to Roma. :)

No that was brilliant. We're so blessed to have Kun.

I thought it was an excellent performance. Bayern are such a good side and every one of our players stood up tonight. The two goals aside we were excellent defensively.

Special mention for Mangala. He's going to be a world class defender for years to come.

Bayern are exceptional at times but not infallible, as they proved tonight. They showed us at times where we need to go in terms of progression; especially when it comes to winning the ball back quickly and to playing out from the back when pressured but, overall, they were not far ahead of us in the pass completion stats; also, we did do some very good pressing at times and forced them into some errors.

Obviously they were a man down for most of the match but they are so good that it was not a huge advantage.

stony said:
I don't think it was a case of us being particularly bad, just that Bayern were fucking awesome.
Aguero is just utterly fucking brilliant. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
Chiles was gutted, he was a snide c**t all night. Before it kicked off he was going on about the stadium not being full until Lescott put him straight.
Did anyone else hear Townsend shout "yes, get in" when Aguero slotted his third goal?

I honestly do not get the hate against Townsend. One of the best of a bad bunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.