City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

Re: If the pen hadn't been given...

Shocked to see it awarded to tell you the truth. A defo pen though and brave by the ref to send him off too. Well done ref, but it will probably be his last CL game for a while.

We're currently level on points with two teams who had huge slices of good fortune against us. Maicon not seeing red and the penalty debacles at both ends in Moscow.

If the laws would have been correctly applied in these games, we'd probably be comfortably qualified by now.

On the way to the game my brother said to me , we'll get awarded a penalty and they will have a player sent off and Uefa will say, "what do you mean you are being shafted" and we'll think oh yeh you're right and we'll all go home happy and forget how the bastards have screwed us for the last 4 years

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Shocked to see it awarded to tell you the truth. A defo pen though and brave by the ref to send him off too. Well done ref, but it will probably be his last CL game for a while.

haha

first i was wondering if he was going to give it

and even if City played quiet shit the first 4 games if some decisions were given things could have been quiet different now

but fair play to Lampard who every time tried to play in first intention and you can see what damage it can do

west didsblue said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
west didsblue said:
Hart 5
Sagna 7 ( Zaba 7)
Clichy 8
Kompany 8
Mangala 6
Fernando 7
Navas 7
Lampard 7
Milner 6 (Jovetic 8)
Nasri 7
Aguero 11 (Demi ?)

file.jpg
He gave the ball away in a dangerous position early on and I thought he didn't look that good for the first 20 mins or so but he improved for the rest of the game. Perhaps 6 is a bit harsh.

What!!

He did one foul that led to a free kick and our great fucking goalkeeper just stood and watched it roll in!

He was actually our best defender up to then.

Apparently he just "brushed" Sergio - in that case brave to give it!
I didn't realise a red card meant Bayern could bring on an extra man - at least that's how they made it look.

We looked like we would score more after the pen and then shortly after we just stopped playing and never got started again.
It was embarrassing to see 10 man Bayern pass and move and find little openings to keep the ball whilst we -with a man extra- huffed and puffed with basicallly only 1 option for a pass everytime we got the ball. It was so typically ...english.
We look a shadow of ourselves without Silva. We need to sign another player like him asap.

Thank fuck for Aguero because that was a poor performance tonight.

i was trying to follow match while at work, heard we were 2-1 down at 70mins, and thought that was that. Bayern are formidable.
couldnt contain my glee when one of the lads came in ad told me Kun had a hatrick!!
Please never leave us Kun!!

we really needed ths win against one of the greatest club teams around. hopefully this will spur us on now and we can destroy the next opposition, PL or CL.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.