City Vs Blackburn Post Match Discussion Thread

On a day when so many City players played well, it goes to show just how good Kolarov was when a left back gets man of the match.

The vibe in the ground was brilliant today, no quiet moments just all love for MCFC & Bobby.

CTID

prima

Thought Balo was MOTM for me today, the most disciplined performance I've seen from him in blue, the first half he was magnificent in leading the line.

Plenty of players though had great games.

My ratings...

Hart 6
Zab 8.5
Vince 7
Jolene 7.5
AK 8.5
NDJ 8.5
Yaya 8
AJ 6
Merlin 8.5
Sergio 8
Balo 9

mancityscot said:
even at 2,3 nil down blackburn still had 10 men behind the ball

great game from our perspective though

Slightly different story than it was when Blackburn played at the swamp, I am happy to say.

will the boss show Kompany a youtube of how flicking a corner kick in is really done on Tuesday?

Dzeko MOTM for me :D ..... :P Just kidding...

Kolarov MOTM , two asists , had a good game today.

Dzeko , Aguero , Balotelli and Tevez , enough no need for another striker , maybe adebayor can join if Tevez leaves. No need to pay expensive fee for Cavani or Lavezzi , they play as good as Dzeko played in Wolfsburg. In my opinion they are at Dzeko's level. Aguero and Balotelli are in a much higher level then they are....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.