City Vs Bolton Post Match Discussion Thread

Had a few quid on Clichy 1st scorer today, but outlets reporting differently, some say his goal, some say OG, anyone know when it's made official who scored goal today?

I really hope Bolton stay up........

Because next year I'd like to batter the bastards 8 0.

I'm really quite placid but I hate them and OC with a passion. Plus he looks a complete dick dressed like that in the technical area.

tonethestone said:
Had a few quid on Clichy 1st scorer today, but outlets reporting differently, some say his goal, some say OG, anyone know when it's made official who scored goal today?
Can't see Clichy getting it. The deflection was influential in the ball ending up in the net as I don't think Gael would have scored with his effort. Be nice to see him get it though!

Today's performance was ok. Just glad we got the points despite wasting so many great chances. Good news is that we created lots. On a better day Mario would have bagged at least 3.

Expect nothing from tomorrow. The saggy faced spiv is bacon face's biggest patsy and it's almost guaranteed he'll bend over for the filth again tomorrow.

We can rely on no one outside this club to do us any favours blues so time to get positive and fight like fuck! Come on city!

rickmcfc said:
carlosthejackal said:
Keith Moon said:
Pizarro is quality, Notlob shocking bad..
Dont think you can judge him today, he was playing against nothing, doubt he will be here next season.

Good squad player and will be vital at certian points in the season. Remember Vieira in his last season?
Agree that he will play a roll this season.

carlosthejackal said:
rickmcfc said:
carlosthejackal said:
Dont think you can judge him today, he was playing against nothing, doubt he will be here next season.

Good squad player and will be vital at certian points in the season. Remember Vieira in his last season?
Pizarro had a good game and it means one of our regulars got to have a rest.

carlosthejackal said:
rickmcfc said:
carlosthejackal said:

that's if we sign him. He had a good first twenty mins but faded after that and did a few bad passes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.