City Vs Bolton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions for Bolton

lionheart said:
Try looking on the Matchday Forum before starting such a thread. City 0-1 Bolton with a Kevin Davies header in the 92nd minute. Why are so many Bluemooners so disrespectful to opposing teams? They are playing for their Premiership survival.

Maybe cos we're shit hot at home and Bolton are shit.

Re: hopefully bolton will have some there tomorrow!

notts blue said:
after blackburn shit show of support, hopefully bolton will bring a few more, gives our support a kick up the arse with a few thousand in that away end!

anyone know if they took there full allocation?

down the road and all that?

Nope. Bottom tier only and returned quite a few too. I don't know what's happened. Bolton used to be good for a couple of thousand not so long ago.

Re: hopefully bolton will have some there tomorrow!

cheddar404 said:
notts blue said:
after blackburn shit show of support, hopefully bolton will bring a few more, gives our support a kick up the arse with a few thousand in that away end!

anyone know if they took there full allocation?

down the road and all that?

Nope. Bottom tier only and returned quite a few too. I don't know what's happened. Bolton used to be good for a couple of thousand not so long ago.

ffs, away fans are obviously thinking "whats the point, we aint gonna win at city", how times change!

Re: Official Match Thread: Bolton - 3rd March

Marvin said:
Bolton's team against Chelsea:

Bogdan, Steinsson, Wheater, Ream, Ricketts, Muamba, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Miyaichi, Tuncay (Eagles 75), Ngog (Sordell 66) (Unused substitutes: Jaaskelainen, Robinson, Knight, Klasnic, Boyata)

I think Balotelli and Aguero are likely starters given their form.

The width we got from Kolarov and AJ was key in breaking Blackburn down so I can see them playing again. Alternatively we could play Clichy and Richards as wing backs

Boyata on the bench?

Would you like a little wager that it won't happen...

I'm dreading this match! Think I pissed off everyone around me at the Blackburn game at my druken state. I don't remember it, or anything of the match, but I am told I was really bad. The worst anyone has ever been at a home match was mentioned.
Apparently shouting random bollocks all game, falling over and generally abusing people. Nice!

Bolton are going to get a really good stuffing tomorrow, this is not me being arrogant just a simple statement of fact. A really good day for our goal difference 5 or 6 for us whoooppeeee

davelyncooper said:
Bolton are going to get a really good stuffing tomorrow, this is not me being arrogant just a simple statement of fact. A really good day for our goal difference 5 or 6 for us whoooppeeee

There goes our 100% home record then ;-)

Absolutely jumpin to get to the Etihad tomorrow. This season the waits between each match seem to be getting longer and feeling slower than ever before.

------------------------------HART-------------------------------------------

--RICHARDS---------KOMPANY--------LESCOTT-----------CLICHY-------------

----------------------TOURE------BARRY-------------------------------------

---SILVA-------------------AGUERO------------------------BALOTELLI---------

-----------------------------------DZEKO-------------------------------------

Think Bolton will put up a much better showing than Blackburn did, but go for their throats.

I would play:

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Yaya Toure

Silva
Johnson

Aguero
Balotelli

2-0 I think, but if they have a bit of courage and attack- and make the game more open- it could be more.

Subs: Pantilimon, K. Toure, Clichy, De Jong, Johnson, Pizarro, Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.