City Vs Bolton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Predictions for Bolton

I don't think it'll be a rout, if we get a good lead we'll take our foot off the pedal to conserve energy after so many played in the international games. 2-0 or 3-0 for me.

An early goal and the floodgates will open...

6-0... Kun 4, Mario 1, Dzeko 1

Try looking on the Matchday Forum before starting such a thread. City 0-1 Bolton with a Kevin Davies header in the 92nd minute. Why are so many Bluemooners so disrespectful to opposing teams? They are playing for their Premiership survival.

lionheart said:
Try looking on the Matchday Forum before starting such a thread. City 0-1 Bolton with a Kevin Davies header in the 92nd minute. Why are so many Bluemooners so disrespectful to opposing teams? They are playing for their Premiership survival.

Shurrup you miserable git, it's Friday.

lionheart said:

If you think that... you'd better get online with Paddy Power now!

Need a bit of help, a pub near me (Sheffield) will show one 3 O'clock game every week in HD with english coms, the works, but you have to vote on the facebook page to determine which one they will put on:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/CommonRoomSheffield" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/CommonRoomSheffield</a> (it should be the first thing one there)

At the moment the City game is winning, but only just, for some reason OPR vs Everton is a close second, presumably its bitter Rags and Bin Dippers not wanting the City game on while they perorate their self-righteous bullshit at the bar. Anyway if anyone could vote I would be eternally grateful, cheers.

Two apiece...

... two for Aguero, two for Balotelli!

hopefully bolton will have some there tomorrow!

after blackburn shit show of support, hopefully bolton will bring a few more, gives our support a kick up the arse with a few thousand in that away end!

anyone know if they took there full allocation?

down the road and all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.