City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to press teams like others all seem to do to us. Too laid back and expecting something to happen from someone else instead of everyone closing down. They don't necessarily have to win every ball but just by harrying and pressing we can force mistakes just like they are doing to us, and Villa did the other week. Why the fuck don't we ever do it?!

EaglesFan said:
I know its forbidden on Bluemoon - but Aguero has played poor as fuck so far.

He is not back to his own self yet 100%. You can see it. Plus he got just about every decision WRONG.

But GENERAL CONSENSUS: Milner on for Nasri, who - is he even playing???

Aguero has done a lot more than his strike partner.

really have to hope that they tire themselves out pressing this much

or absorb some pressure from them and try to hit on the counter

BlueGun said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
They've been far too quick for us all over the pitch so far...we really need to get a grip here in midfield, Ya Ya has been far too slow and ponderous, where is Nasri hiding? Joe been superb, Nastasic found wanting so far and this guy posing as Kompany needs to be unmasked

You must be watching a different game...

No, I'm watching a game where we are getting ripped on his side of the defence repeatedly and where he has been caught out by pace several times...perhaps you have a different feed you are watching?

PhuketBlue said:
EaglesFan said:
I know its forbidden on Bluemoon - but Aguero has played poor as fuck so far.

He is not back to his own self yet 100%. You can see it. Plus he got just about every decision WRONG.

But GENERAL CONSENSUS: Milner on for Nasri, who - is he even playing???

Aguero has done a lot more than his strike partner.

dzeko has made countless excellent runs in behind and not received the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.