City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
EaglesFan said:
I know its forbidden on Bluemoon - but Aguero has played poor as fuck so far.

He is not back to his own self yet 100%. You can see it. Plus he got just about every decision WRONG.

But GENERAL CONSENSUS: Milner on for Nasri, who - is he even playing???
Aguero and Hart are keeping us in it, what game are you watching?
One that nasri isn't playing in apparently.

Drewmanc said:
Pigeonho said:
Drewmanc said:
That is why Joe Hart is City's and England's number 1. Any doubts anyone has can surely be forgotten now?!!
No-one has doubted it?

Are you kidding me? There's a thread on the main forum all about how he can't dive to his left/should be dropped.
I thought you meant people in the real world, not people on here who don't really know much.

BlueGun said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
They've been far too quick for us all over the pitch so far...we really need to get a grip here in midfield, Ya Ya has been far too slow and ponderous, where is Nasri hiding? Joe been superb, Nastasic found wanting so far and this guy posing as Kompany needs to be unmasked

You must be watching a different game...

Why? He's right

irish1888 said:
Nasris been a duff signing its showing more and more every match

With the greatest of respect, that hole is for shitting out of. The one is your face is for doing the talking.

Borussia looks like a better team for me so far. I really haven't seen much from us. Silva and Aguero look really selfish and against German teams that is not how you win games. You have to play as a team and we just don't look like it right now. I hope 2nd half is better. Nasri seems completley ignored. Edin hasn't had a usable ball since the start. Yes he was offsides once or twice, but Silva and Aguero only see each other on the pitch. The only player that deserves props on our team-Hart!! He has been amazing!! Way to go Joeeee :)

One of the commentators before the game said "this game will be crowded in the middle".

And isnt it just.

Expected though - Dortmund is known for doing just that (one true striker formation, crowd the middle, use fullbacks extensively).

andrewmswift said:
PhuketBlue said:
EaglesFan said:
I know its forbidden on Bluemoon - but Aguero has played poor as fuck so far.

He is not back to his own self yet 100%. You can see it. Plus he got just about every decision WRONG.

But GENERAL CONSENSUS: Milner on for Nasri, who - is he even playing???

Aguero has done a lot more than his strike partner.

dzeko has made countless excellent runs in behind and not received the ball

After a while you can only be offside side so much before it's your fault. Despite what the prophet Neville suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.