City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Sky Blue said:
taconinja said:
Sky Blue said:
Here they come....
How many times does he get to pull that kind of stunt before he's accountable? Serious question.

He might as well type in red....the mods do nothing.

Anyway, Dortmund were brilliant. Hats off.
*squints* Yeah. Might be a rag. Sorry. I'm so over Jack Friggin' Rodwell that I'm a bit off tonight.

pudge said:
Painful to watch.

Couldn't string 5 passes together the second half. The subs and the overall team selection didn't help matters either.

No Tevez? Yaya playing deep for 90 minutes? Rodwell on before Jimmy?

Long ball after long ball to nobody.

Need to wise up and soon.
Couldn't agree more.

Jesus Christ how lucky was that.

Kompany you f*cking f*ck what the f*ck was that sh*t?

My old man aptly compared him to modern day Rio Ferdinand tonight.

That's how bad he was.

Jack Rodwell

84min, we're down and Zabs got the ball, was blocked by several dortmund players and looking for solutions and rodwell comes running and he started hiding behind a dortmund player for more than 3secs... says enough about his confidence at the moment

should not even be on the bench till he gets his shit together

Mario Gotze makes Silva and Yaya look like Phil Jones and Chris Smalling.

Some of there players were totaly world class.

We were totaly outplayed by a far better team. We could of been beaten by 8 today.

When we attacked, we took a good 5 minutes, as soon we got in their half, they hammered us. When they attacked, they took 10 seconds before they were in our box. All of their players were so confident on the ball. We looked scared.

One thing for sure. We are not the same team as last year. Not even close.

Comsweekly said:
Can wait till Richards is back. Zabaleta is too slow.

I thought Zabaleta was one of our better players. Non existent mid field is more worrying.

Just not good enough i'm afraid .......

so many chances in that game , it probably could have ended up 8-4 to them , but they were so much quicker to the ball than we were , and better at creating chances ...... they are a very good side , and it's easy to see why they've only lost once in 32 games.

They must be wondering how it's only ended up a draw , and in truth i don't even think it
was a penalty ....... very cool from Balotelli though!

Hart was magnificent , but i thought we were generally poor up front and in midfield .... and Jack Rodwell , well what can you say , it's just blunder after blunder.

A few or more questions: Why do we look so disorganised? Why did we allow De Jong to leave, we could have brought him on instead of Rodwell? Why do we continue to play our fullbacks so far forward in the CL so when we lose possession we struggle, i.e. exactly the same as against Napoli last season? Just how good is Joe Hart?

We won the league playing a formation that worked for us,The idiot then plays all the friendlies with a different formation then changes it again when the season starts,
This is the reason our back four have been terrible you cannot blame the players.Kompany does not become a poor player over night.

Mancini has to get in training and tell the players we are going to play the same formation as last season.

As for the players brought in Everton fans laughed at us for buying Rodwell and Garcia looks just as poor can't tackle and can't get around the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.