City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

samharris said:
Hate to say but an undeserved point tonight,but that point means so much.
why was it undeserved? yes, they shredded us in the midfield, but they missed too many sitters and we did have some wonderful shots by aguero.

Hope the point doesn't paper over the cracks, tonight we were f**ked, not in a nice way either. they didn't even use lube. This could have been 5 or 6 and we couldn't have complained. The penalty was a bad decision but could turn out to be one of the best in our season. Dortmund looked a better team than Madrid tonight and we are really going to have our work cut our to qualify now.

Joe Hart 2 Borussia Dortmund 2.

Can't make my mind up if Dortmund were very good or we were awful.

Probably both.

Europa League here we come I am afraid

The penalty eased my mind slightly but honestly Rodwell is crap. Not that he doesn't want it or doesn't work hard enough, it is solely due to the fact that he isn't a Champions league worthy footballer. He seems like a nice lad but really, you can't be making a mistake of that proportion in the Champion's league and on your debut. There were so many better options than him but I guess there is nothing we can do. He is a City player so I'll back him but he needs to sort himself quickly because I feel uneasy whenever he is on the ball.

Hart was incredible. THAT was a Champions league worthy performance. One of the best solo keeping performance I have seen.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Fucking awful again. We play well Saturday (I know it was Fulham) for the first time this season coincidentally playing 4231. Switch back to 442 then 352 then 442 and we looked dreadful.

What the fuck is Mancini playing at?

Mancini easily falls under pressure and when that happens he losses the plot TOTALLY

Rascal said:
When you play the Champions of strong leagues you expect hard games, tonight we were second best by far, but nowhere near our best.

The very best teams can stop us playing, i might write a long post about why they can tomorrow. But basically they stop Yaya and that stops us.

Im happy with a point tonight, we have an Ajax double header now, Dortmunds is Real. We have time to get into form for what i think will be the crucial game and that is Dortmund away.

Dont get too down about tonight, we didnt lose, we are still in there fighting

I love you Rascal

"the longest suicide note in history"

don't know who this was written about.

but I think that the european performances under Mancini are his own resignation note.

Admittedly Dortmund were great but tonight we looked like Hughes was still our manager.

Shambolic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.