City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

ban-mcfc said:
That was fucking shit tbh.

Bit lucky with the penalty.

I dont think we will go through.

Where the fuck is barry!!!???[/quote]
INJURED!!!

Will take the one point rather than none at all. I knew it was going to be a tough game, their midfield and defense were pretty strong, but it's their GK who kept them in the game, same as our Joe Hart..
I hope Mancini hasn't aggravated Yaya's injury by keeping him on.
Really crazy that both our midfielders got injured, but we only had Rodwell on the bench..but it's hard to anticipate injuries..

City will now be under intense pressure to win their remaining games..

Absolutly horrible game... Dortmund outclassed us in both attack and defense. Sloppy passes, no teamwork poor attitude, the players didnt even look like they wanted to win... We were lucky to not lose 4-1.

We are miles from the team we were last season. Things needs to change now, both in the league and championsleague. Mancini looks like he has lost the plot and has to start over again.

City didn't play poorly, Dortmund are simply a much better side. It's really very simple. I said it on here a couple of weeks ago. This is the reality. The 2 Spanish and the 2 big German sides are all better than the English sides, miles better in the case of the Spanish sides.

What is so hard to understand?

We bought a load of garbage over the summer. Dzeko should never start, especially ahead of Tevez.
I'm not a fan of Mancini so best to just leave it at that.

One thing that pissed me off is Geoff Shreeves, i'm sick of him so blatently trying his best to kick up a shitstorm... he was pushing for Joe to blame Mancini just then in an interview.

He knows exactly what he is doing. Trying to get players to publicly question the managers tactics.

BillyShears said:
You have to give credit to Dortmund. Just a fucking top team. We were outplayed in the second half and we literally had no answers.

When people start picking the bones out of tonight it isn't going to be pretty reading for us.
Yep.

Outplayed, outsung and outcoached.

Fantastic pen once again by Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.