City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Jack owes Mario a pint after that. How cool is Mario?.
Out of jail there and I'm happy with a point in the end.

Time for Lescott and Milner to come back for Saturday

MOTM big Joe

We were poor they were good and we diden´t deserve a point. Some people need to get a grip there are alot teams better than us Dortmund being one of them, you got to hold your hands up.

Sorry guys but you can't spend 50 or 60 mil. every summer and play like this. This club should move forward but it's not happening.

I think the pressure of us being the oil rich mercenary employing club is telling atm in Europe. Opposition seem to have a real up for itness against us and we cant get into our rhythm.

I'm delighted with a point against Dortmund. I'll be astounded if we progress. We need to beat Ajax in both games (big ask) and must also beat Real at home (arf!) we'd have ten points .... would that be enough?

Time to shape up City!!

COME ON BLUES!!

Our midfield and attackers look dis jointed... There's no balance or organisation in the team what so ever.

First half we played decent football and I thought were the better. Second half when I thought they'd tire they didn't they were sharper and wanted it more. They pressed us into mistakes and we let them have far too much space and time on the ball in midfield. I know rodwell was too blame for the goal but too be fair he was our only defensive midfielder, yaya looked like he couldn't be bothered he gave the ball away time and time again and didn't seem to have the fire he usually has. I cannot understand why we went 3 at the back after they scored because we couldn't get the ball off them. I would of brought tevez on for silva or when nasri went off to press them.

Rocket Sauce said:
Cracking game tonight. Glad that we salvaged a point. Seems everyone had a bad game at almost the exact same time, bar Hart. Thought we looked good at the beginning of the game, but Dortmund settled in well and battered us.

It's going to be very tough to progress, but I still think we can if we can find our form. It says a lot that we were able to still salvage a point even when we were not even close to our best.

Unfortunately, that seems to be repeating theme. We are still finding a way to get points even when we are not playing well. Wonder when we'll start playing well....

I lost many hair....

Outstanding performance tonight from Borussia Dortmund.

Greetz and cheers, i drink my head off now.

joezilla said:
samharris said:
Hate to say but an undeserved point tonight,but that point means so much.
why was it undeserved? yes, they shredded us in the midfield, but they missed too many sitters and we did have some wonderful shots by aguero.

We only scored through a lucky pen decision..they had 20 shots on goal to our 9..

Just saying it how it is..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.