Lescott
Clichy
Nasri
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

This is our best team and which won us the league in the end. This is a must win game. Dzeko can start against Sunderland.

That's exactly why Dzeko should start.... he's a match winner and is hot on form right now.
Sorry but no one will ever convince me Dzeko starts in front of them two in a big game.

But you should take a look on Dortmund's squad. they will park a bus, and you will need The Big ED...

EDisIN said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
BlueGun said:
That's exactly why Dzeko should start.... he's a match winner and is hot on form right now.
Sorry but no one will ever convince me Dzeko starts in front of them two in a big game.

But you should take a look on Dortmund's squad. they will park a bus, and you will need The Big ED...

This.

EDisIN said:

I do not expect Dortmund to park the bus. I'm much more familiar with the German Bundesliga than the Premier League and know Dortmund pretty well. They can actually play any kind of soccer, from parking the bus to attacking from second one. But the only game I can remember them parking the bus was last year in Munich away.

And in the last two years, when they were champions, they started similar to us: first by building a solid defense and just then concentrating on the attack. And imo their defense is their real strength. It's just damn hard to score against them. And they don't have to park the bus for that. But they are getting better and better in the attack, too.

Now, this year there are also similarities between us and them: Both started with too many draws, both score many goals, but both also concede more than expected. As for the experience in the international football, our players are much more experienced. But as a club they have richer history. And we both have to make amends for the last year's performances.

Taking it all into account, I really do not expect Mr. Klopp to park the bus, especially with our latest weaknesses in the defense. I'd rather expect us to attack more in the first half an hour, and then it depends how the game will develop, but imo it'll be a tight one. And for sure they won't just wait and let us come to their box without fight.

I would say a great game with more than 3 goals and City wins, but with Dortmund to score at least once.

------------------------------------Hart---------------------------------------------

--Clichy---------------Kompany----------------Nastasic--------------Zabaleta-------

----------------------------Barry----------Javi Garcia-----------------------------

------------Silva------------------Toure--------------------Tevez------------------

----------------------------------Aguero-------------------------------------------

Gonna be a top game, hopefully we can come out on top

COME ON CITY

Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Nasri
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

This is our best team and which won us the league in the end. This is a must win game. Dzeko can start against Sunderland.

Ain't happening. Dzeko to start.

this is gonna be tough game i guess....

somehow i strongly believe we'll beat them ...

come on city .....

paul.manc said:
------------------------------------Hart---------------------------------------------

--Clichy---------------Kompany----------------Nastasic--------------Zabaleta-------

----------------------------Barry----------Javi Garcia-----------------------------

------------Silva------------------Toure--------------------Tevez------------------

----------------------------------Aguero-------------------------------------------

Gonna be a top game, hopefully we can come out on top

COME ON CITY

Clichy at RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.