City Vs Bournemouth Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Aguero looking at being out for possibly a month, that leaves us two strikers: Wilfried and Kelechi.

I understand that the first game back from internationals many will want us to play the best player in each position; however, we have Sevilla looming mid-week and United on the 25th. Regardless of what they have done so far, Bournemouth are a newly promoted side and we are at home. Bony cannot start every game for the next month. Would this not be a possible game for Kelechi to get a start? Maybe bring Wilf on for the final 15 if needed to get him some game time? Just a thought.
Bony needs a lot of game time mate to get up to full speed. He has to play.

I was going with this but the comments at the end are a bit confusing, i think you mean; Nando as in Fernando has the oportunity to impress (save Fernandinho for rags), Sterling to be replaaced by Roberts and then Bony to be replaced by Ihenacho.

That is pretty much how I see it with Demichelis to also come on to kill the game if we get a decent lead.

You couldn't be more on point.....
My post was a little confusing perhaps because it was rushed. Cheers!

With Aguero looking at being out for possibly a month, that leaves us two strikers: Wilfried and Kelechi.

I understand that the first game back from internationals many will want us to play the best player in each position; however, we have Sevilla looming mid-week and United on the 25th. Regardless of what they have done so far, Bournemouth are a newly promoted side and we are at home. Bony cannot start every game for the next month. Would this not be a possible game for Kelechi to get a start? Maybe bring Wilf on for the final 15 if needed to get him some game time? Just a thought.

I suspect whoever starts on Saturday will start on Wed and IMO that will be Bony

Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Zabaleta*
Toure Fernando*
Navas De Bruyne Sterling*
Bony*

*with Kolarov out injured
*achieves 3 things - saves dinho for the rags game, gives him some rest vs sevilla and gives nando the opportunity to impress
*hopefully he'll do a good job but if he doesn't p. roberts may be called upon
*same as above except that 'ihenacho' replaces 'roberts'

IMO Fernando has been impressive this season already.

mike dean the ref....in the last 2 years he was/is shite what are the odds that if dinho play he will book him at first foul???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.