City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

The result annoyed the hell out of me because of the ineptness of our second half. After a night's sleep I decided to cheer myself up by re-watching the clip on Sergio that was posted in his thread.
To save anyone looking here it is

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9VRZop0R8&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9VRZo ... r_embedded</a>

big phil said:
Chippy_boy said:
mosssideblue said:
Absolutely.

Rubbish.

No-one is demanding plsyers' heads and when someone plays shit, it's not unreasonable to say xyz was shit.

The happy clappers on here seem completely unable to recognise that posters criticising and expressing their concerns and frustrations, does not make them closet rags or mean that they want everyone sacked

I find the "well played Burnley, well played City, bad luck, move on" brigade pretty fucking tiresome to be honest, and even more so when they throw in a few raggy comments.

Chippy, I'm a long way from being a happy clapper. In fact I'm the most miserable bastard I know!
Of course I recognise peoples right to have a good old moan, especially after that 2nd half yesterday, but some of the comments on here were a bit over the top to say the least. If we'd been offered 9 wins and a draw after the qpr game, we'd all have taken it, especially considering the injuries since.

Perhaps some of the comments have been OTT, but I agree people should be able to have a bit of a moan on footy forum, especially after such a huge disappointment having been 2-0 up and Chelsea dropping points. At least I wasn't actually throwing things like after the 4-3 loss at the swamp in the 127th minute!

And it really gets on my tits when some self-appointed "superior" supporters get arsey over any criticism. And then stooping to the lame "rag" insult is even more dreary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.