Not open for further replies.
Rascal said:
We should play this to confuse maureen

hart
richards vinny dmc clichy
zaba boyata joleon kolaro
javi
pants.
You seem to have spelt Dzeko as pants, or was that on purpose my mate ? :)

bgblue said:
Rascal said:
We should play this to confuse maureen

hart
richards vinny dmc clichy
zaba boyata joleon kolaro
javi
pants.
You seem to have spelt Dzeko as pants, or was that on purpose my mate ? :)

You spotted my mistake mate

Pmsl

jmcqos said:
The worst thing about tomorrow's game is that Ferna won't be available.I'm guessing that Garcia will play and will allow Toure to push forward,but I wouldn't feel comfortable with Garcia providing cover in the midfield.With Nastasic out as well,it looks like Demichelis will start and his (lack of) pace will give a huge advantage to Chelsea (provided they use Eto'o up front).On the positive side,Nasri is back so I hope we'll get to watch him play at least one half.I also hope Jovetic will start,but deep inside I know Dzeko will be chosen ahead of him...

I know being relegated to sub never sits well with Edin but speaking as a Dzeko fan I'd pick Jovetic to start with beast even Edin himself would admit deep down that his performances last couple of starts have been piss poor.Only a fool would expect Samir to be anywhere near match fit for tomorrow a bit part in proceedings will be my guess, having no Fern is a big loss to our attacking options but if we have any ambition to win the game Ya Ya must be pushed up still scratching my head as regards who plays DMF tho as long as Pell keeps MDM away from the job we'll be okay.

Prediction:

Pantilimon
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Navas Yaya Garcia Nasri
Jovetic Dzeko

I'm usually confident but I'm dreading tomorrow. I can't stomach the idea of losing to Chelsea 3 times this season and feel they must be beaten tomorrow especially with Barca coming up on Tuesday.

peoffrey said:
I'm usually confident but I'm dreading tomorrow. I can't stomach the idea of losing to Chelsea 3 times this season and feel they must be beaten tomorrow especially with Barca coming up on Tuesday.

It all depends on what's going on mentally with the squad it would be easy to be beaten mentally before they even kick a ball some players were badly exposed against Chelsea we'll have a good look at their mental fortitude tomorrow.I agree that this game is very important as regards our frame of mind for the Barca game ................ IT'S A BIGGIE !

Hart
Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy
Rodwell Garcia
Navas Yaya Jovetic
Negredo

Team I'd play anyway, as an actual prediction I'm guessing Rodwell won't start, nor Lescott.

I'd back our best fully fit first choice 11 to beat theirs 7 out of 10 times.They got lucky at the bridge with our last minute cock up and lucky facing us last week with two of our most influential players out.

While i think Pellegrini should get cuter with his tactics against the top teams when we don't have our fully strength side out,it almost worked for him and would have done if we had taken our early chances.

Has the weather in Manchester improved since Sunderland was called off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.