City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
I wonder if Nasri will start or come off the bench?

"One of the most important things in a recovery is to play a bit. When the doctor says he is ready and the player is 100% he can return to a normal performance. He is not ready to play 90 minutes but it will be useful for him to play some minutes." Pelle said of Nasri.

I think it will be the bench. Long layoff so rather give him 20-30 now and then 70-80 at Barca. He will go for Milner as CM rather than RW.

FantasyIreland said:
hilts said:
We have played them twice and lost one undeserved and one deserved, good test for the engineer tomorrow let's see what he is made of, his tactics will tell us more than the result

Still in 4 comps,a trip to Wembley,3 points off the top with a game in hand,playing the best football I have witnessed and currently having to cope with a hugely influential injury situation - that tells me all I need to know about our manager.

this

BringBackSwales said:
FantasyIreland said:
hilts said:
We have played them twice and lost one undeserved and one deserved, good test for the engineer tomorrow let's see what he is made of, his tactics will tell us more than the result

Still in 4 comps,a trip to Wembley,3 points off the top with a game in hand,playing the best football I have witnessed and currently having to cope with a hugely influential injury situation - that tells me all I need to know about our manager.

this

I don't think you can really assess the ability of a manager until you see how he copes at the end of the season.

Strange interview with Manuel saying he won't change the way we approach and that Chelsea play the same way all the time. Slightly wrong there Manuel

cibaman said:
BringBackSwales said:
FantasyIreland said:

this

I don't think you can really assess the ability of a manager until you see how he copes at the end of the season.

true, but at a particular point in time you can only judge based on what you have seen to date - what I have seen is very good transfers, beautiful football, improved results as the manager gets to grips with the league, still in with a realistic shout in all the tournaments we entered - the only blip is that the squad was not strengthened in January, but I rather than that was not down to Manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.