City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodwell needs games like Micah. Trouble is he plays so rarely that when he does, he disappoints and doesn't get a game for months.

Not sure if this is inevitable problem of an injured player in a strong squad, or a Pellegrini error. Both maybe

I hope we play our strongest team today. Don't want to split our resources between both games. That way we will win none.

Just settling off whats the weather like ? Any chance it will b called off dont want another wasted journey .

It's hard to pick todays team with Tuesday being so big a game. I reckon he will go ,
pantilimon
Pablo, kompany, lescott, kolarov
Garcia
navas yaya milner
jovetic dzeko

Why is everyone suggesting Pants in goal? Everyone wants our strongest team in front of goal.
Why not the same in goal. Hart is by far the better keeper. Why player the weaker of the two against one of the best teams in the league?

herrock said:
It's hard to pick todays team with Tuesday being so big a game. I reckon he will go ,
pantilimon
Pablo, kompany, lescott, kolarov
Garcia
navas yaya milner
jovetic dzeko

Couldn't really argue too much with that. Nasri to get a run out as well would be nice, maybe with 30 mins to go.

Mickeylad said:
Why is everyone suggesting Pants in goal? Everyone wants our strongest team in front of goal.
Why not the same in goal. Hart is by far the better keeper. Why player the weaker of the two against one of the best teams in the league?
To be fair to the player, and to keep him on his game should Hart get injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.