City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
The Mirror's saying Jose's going to rest... Terry, Matic, Ramieres, Oscar, Hazard and Cahill's injured.
These three out would be a massive boost.

But I don't believe it really and having said that they wouldn't have much trouble replacing them with the squad they've got.

Terry/Cahill out, Luiz/Ivanovic in
Matic/Ramires out, Mikel/Lampard/Luiz/Van Ginkel in
Oscar/Hazard out, Willian/Schurrle/Salah in

kupest said:
Damien10 said:
6one said:
You've got that the wrong way around.

Nasri is a possible inclusion. Aguero and Fernandinho will miss out.
I will be massively surprised if what you say is correct. I believe the Aguero injury was never really that bad. It was more of a precaution move from the club.

pretty sure from what Pelle said and the training pictures, Nasri will make the bench for Chelsea. Fernandinho might make it for Barca but both him and Aguero are long shots for that game. Nasri is almost sure to be playing a part in that one.
Sorry I haven't heard what Manuel sed, what did he say? I'm still very confident Aguero will be fit and ready to play v Barcelona.

kun said:
Kun Aguero said:
The Mirror's saying Jose's going to rest... Terry, Matic, Ramieres, Oscar, Hazard and Cahill's injured.
These three out would be a massive boost.

But I don't believe it really and having said that they wouldn't have much trouble replacing them with the squad they've got.

Terry/Cahill out, Luiz/Ivanovic in
Matic/Ramires out, Mikel/Lampard/Luiz/Van Ginkel in
Oscar/Hazard out, Willian/Schurrle/Salah in

Minor points but Luiz and Ivanovic have played in Chelseas last two games and Van Ginkel is out for the season.

Cahill and Terry have been the key to Chelsea this year along with Hazard of course.

If all three are out for Saturday it would be a major shock if we lost this game.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:13 pm --<br /><br />
Damien10 said:
kupest said:
Damien10 said:
I will be massively surprised if what you say is correct. I believe the Aguero injury was never really that bad. It was more of a precaution move from the club.

pretty sure from what Pelle said and the training pictures, Nasri will make the bench for Chelsea. Fernandinho might make it for Barca but both him and Aguero are long shots for that game. Nasri is almost sure to be playing a part in that one.
Sorry I haven't heard what Manuel sed, what did he say? I'm still very confident Aguero will be fit and ready to play v Barcelona.

Only Nasri is a reasonable chance of playing sometime against Barca.

Hopefully Ferni and Sergio in particular Ferni is ready for Stoke.

can't believe what i'm hearing.. of course we will play our strongest team and no doubt that chelsea will do the same. i say play Komps, Silva, Yaya the hole deal, i want us to smash these bastards and then worry about the Barca game. and don't forget that chelsea doesn't have a midweek game nex week

Thanks for the injury discussion guys, but I will now get back on topic and talk Chelsea. Manuel can't afford to let Jose and this Chelsea team beat him for the third time in a season by putting out a weak team. You can't afford to give any physiological advantage to a title rival. They must show Chelsea that "we are better" and harm there title believes.

keneke1234 said:
can't believe what i'm hearing.. of course we will play our strongest team and no doubt that chelsea will do the same. i say play Komps, Silva, Yaya the hole deal, i want us to smash these bastards and then worry about the Barca game. and don't forget that chelsea doesn't have a midweek game nex week

fuck I hadn't realised that - thought they were at Gala, is that the week after? Big advantage for them on Sat, and no way will he rest all that lot

ifiwasarichfan said:
Throw caution to the wind and play the best eleven available and smash them to bits with another 3,4 or 5 !

Shut the "Happy" one, the "Special" one, the "attention seeking one" etc up : ( it will not be forever but at least we shall get a weekend's peace); - frighten Barcelona to death in the process and put the fear of God into those sides languishing in the nine or ten relegation battle places who still have to visit fortress Etihad.

The dream of a trophy, a double, a treble or the banned Bluemoon "Q" word lives on.

I'm not sure which is less likely, putting 5 past Chelsea or shutting 'the gobby one' up.

I don't understand why every one is falling for his bullshit bait that Meerkat will rest his key players.
Their next game is on 22nd .Meerkat will go all blazing just to get a goal and sub his key players to shut the game like 19th century football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.