City Vs Chelsea | In match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played quite well there in the 1st half I thought but final ball into the box or across the box could be better. I'm concerned about going down to 10 men here, we need to ease off the silly challenges. We are looking a threat from corners though.

blade66 said:
jimharri said:
Comrade Buka said:
This match is screaming out Dzeko with 2 wingers. Chelsea looks like they are almost giving away the wide areas for free.
Wingers? What are they?
not sure.....rumour has it we bought one in the summer...no ones ever seen him though.

Rosie Webster has ....

swedishcityfan said:
Early sub on Rodwell? He's not been so bad, not as bad as usual, but he's got a yellow and I'm afraid he'll get another one. Get Tevez in early in the second half.

Some parts of the first half showed what City are capable of. We're playing very diciplinary, kind of like Barcelona. Think we need to be more clinical. Nastasic is as good as usual and Kolo does not disapoint me, yet.
Rodwell off? He's been one of our best players...

Yaya in his best position, good to see, but he looked reduced after the knock on the knee. Rodwell having a blast, deserves a goal. Nasty immense, Silva and Kolo OK, Aguero having a bad day but that could change. The team looks motivated, makes me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.