City Vs Chelsea | In match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
buckshot said:
It's so weird having an American commentator on FSC

I'm watching FSC on a stream, and i've got to say i prefer it, no hidden agendas etc, just getting excited by the game.

We;ll land up short-staffed ....

we've had more bookings than One Direction !

inbetween said:
EaglesFan said:
3-5-2, anyone?

They have only Ba up front, I think if Chelsea dont change their formation - this is our best shot.

Definitely not, they are playing on the break. If we go to 3 at the back we are stuffed if we get caught forward, there is nothing wrong with how are playing. We started extremely well but got caught up in the ref 'doing us over' and lost concentration. The only way Chelsea can score is if we get caught forward so we need to stay as we are and get the goal that had been coming.

I think to win the game, we will have to take some risks...dont see a breakthrough this way...Not saying we should do it right away, but if nothing changes I think we have to go for it...say around 65th minute...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Rodwell's runs when he doesn't get the ball are great.

Marriner's had a good game, pretty even so far.

Yes he has, been the best player for Chelski and will deffo be a threat in the next half

EaglesFan said:
inbetween said:
EaglesFan said:
3-5-2, anyone?

They have only Ba up front, I think if Chelsea dont change their formation - this is our best shot.

Definitely not, they are playing on the break. If we go to 3 at the back we are stuffed if we get caught forward, there is nothing wrong with how are playing. We started extremely well but got caught up in the ref 'doing us over' and lost concentration. The only way Chelsea can score is if we get caught forward so we need to stay as we are and get the goal that had been coming.

I think to win the game, we will have to take some risks...dont see a breakthrough this way...Not saying we should do it right away, but if nothing changes I think we have to go for it...say around 65th minute...

erm why not now. it is clear what they are doing. parking the bus. get 2 wingers and dzeko and go for the win.

80s Shorts said:
inbetween said:
Comrade Buka said:
This match is screaming out Dzeko with 2 wingers. Chelsea looks like they are almost giving away the wide areas for free.

They are giving the wide areas for free because we play compact football, they have nearly 10 men behind the ball. Wingers will not make any difference because they'll just cover the wide areas if need be but they percieve more danger in the midfield and are blocking it up. The only reason we are getting space out there is because Zabs/Clichy can't cross for peanuts and they know it.

Silly isnt it. Like they would play the same if we had wingers and dzeko on the pitch.

Silly is thinking you can beat a side at this level with a single game plan and no alternatives, that's silly.

You might beat the dog and duck going through the middle all the time, you wont beat many teams in the PL and this season has borne that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.