City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

blink922 said:
JasminBosnia said:
I did not watch second half when I realize Barry came in for Mario... Did I miss world class football?

Nice win, three more points and CL secured though...

Fuck off. We are CITY FANS and WE got the win tonight, that's all that matters.

It will matter when we drop few point(s) in the future. You go ahead and fuck off lol

Our manager should be sacked right after this season, he has no clue about theeees fooootballll. Its difficult huh?

Phew!!!!, what a game, Nasri played well tonight, thought Ya Ya combined well with nasri, I thought it was going to be a very frustrating night against Chelsea, especially when Cahill scored a deflected goal, but we rallied and got the result, so a big well done guys...........

Stoned Rose said:
buckshot said:
They've been fucking around with cute passes around the box for weeks now and not been able to convert, Tevez comes on and makes a difference right away...

This and only this. Infinity.
Very true. Silva has been making those passes most of the seaon, thats why we havent missedTevez. Now Silvas out of form, no one is converting our possession into goal threats/chances. Tevez has the ability. As much as might stick in peoples throats, i think Tevez is a very important figure for our run in.

Untitled.jpg

Squeaky bum time :D

Hamann Pineapple said:
Big, big result this, bigger than Essien's eyes when he gave the penalty

Speaking of SHIT performance tonight - HOW ABOUT Essien?? :-)

Came in, gave the ball away 5 times I counted, gave away penalty...

Oh, those IMPACT subs muahahahaha

A good performance tonight. We were the best team by a fair distance tonight. The chasing we did tonight was excellent! Didn't give Chelsea a second on the ball. T make an attacking team like Chelsea play very defensively with a lone striker was brilliant. Bit unfortunate to concede after a dodgy non-foul and a deflection but can't fault the players tonight.

"As a Manchester United fan I'm not that unhappy at the result. It shows City can be beaten at the Etihad."

Ermm... we won...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.