City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

fulabeer said:
kcmcfc said:
Is Silva playing hurt? I thought I read something about a bum ankle a few weeks ago. He was poor tonight but that happens to the best of them. I hope it's a one off and not an ongoing result of paying through an injury or whatever is going on.

So great to see Nasri play well and you could see how much he enjoyed it. Three points against Chelsea when our preferred CBs are both out and Silva doesn't do anything after going 0-1 down on a dodgy goal. Lovely.

Yep, playing with an ankle injury. He's not tired, as some people think. It won't be addressed until the end of the season. (unless it gets worse)
He has said he will just play through it. He will be back to being awesome next season...!

I wouldnt play him against stoke. Put milner on the right andlet nasrihave the floating role.
Silvas not been right for a while now.

svennis pennis said:
redmizzle said:
EaglesFan said:
Again we turned the game around playing with three strikers :-)

Also - can someone (other than me) just finally admitt that DUO of Aguero and Balotelli is just not working right now??

Just so it is not from a "Dzeko fan" - is ANYONE seeing this (that in last 4-5 games TOGETHER they didnt produce anything)??

Anyone?

I did not believe in the come back this late - props to the lads.

Can't you give it a fucking rest!

Dzeko was pish. But it's not about him tonight. What a fucking win!

What a fucking WIN!!! You was Pish LOL. rflmao (::-

Just thought this was funny. Went down between me and a rag mate at full time.

mfJe3.jpg

2z7Bx.jpg

Mancini on Sky:
Interviewer- "Do you know what squeaky bum time is?"

Bobby- "After their goal I was feelin squeaky bum time"

LOL!

big win for us today, Fantastic performance by Nasri and Zabba. Richards looked solid at the back.

As someone else said, we do look better with a front 3, Like him or not we seem to play better with Dzeko up top.

I would stick Silva on the bench for the Stoke game and give him the rest he really needs, Credit to Mancini as well. his substitutions changed the game for us.

I love Balo but you can tell in the first 20mins if he is up for the game or not, today was never going to happen for him.

Good night to be a blue.

HaHa,
just noticed the dippers threw away a 2 goal lead to QPR in the last 20 minutes, they are now 27 points behind us with 27 points left to play for.

KING KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant comeback. Great support at 1.0 down.

Nasri, zabba, Richards, yaya all quality.

Balotelli needs dropping to the bench and silva should be rested until fully fit as he was a virtual passenger.
Tevez certainly lifted us when he came on and great ball for the goal. Looks a stone overweight though.

Come on city let's keep at em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.