City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

PhuketBlue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
buckshot said:
They've been fucking around with cute passes around the box for weeks now and not been able to convert, Tevez comes on and makes a difference right away...

bollox. silva has done it all season but is off the boil right now.

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A TEVEZ VICTORY!

This was a city victory.

Correct.

Second that!

EaglesFan said:
Again we turned the game around playing with three strikers :-)

Also - can someone (other than me) just finally admitt that DUO of Aguero and Balotelli is just not working right now??

Just so it is not from a "Dzeko fan" - is ANYONE seeing this (that in last 4-5 games TOGETHER they didnt produce anything)??

Anyone?

I did not believe in the come back this late - props to the lads.

Can't you give it a fucking rest!

redmizzle said:
EaglesFan said:

Also - can someone (other than me) just finally admitt that DUO of Aguero and Balotelli is just not working right now??

Just so it is not from a "Dzeko fan" - is ANYONE seeing this (that in last 4-5 games TOGETHER they didnt produce anything)??

Anyone?

Dzeko was pish. But it's not about him tonight. What a fucking win!

Hope we give Samir a chance to be the main man in midfield as David looks shattered!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

As stated earlier, substitutions won us that game. bulking up the midfield by bringing Barry on, leaving Yaya to push forward then Tevez and Dzeko's fresh legs to put Chelsea on the back foot was genius in my eyes.

Cracking win and the best performance I've seen from Nasri. The title is very much in our reach.

Lets hope this puts the belief back in the squad. The players have really struggled with the pressure but this could (should) be a great confidence boster. COME ON!!!!!

svennis pennis said:
redmizzle said:
EaglesFan said:

Anyone?

Dzeko was pish. But it's not about him tonight. What a fucking win!

How the hell do you come to the conclusion he was pish? Far from it in the 10 minute cameo he had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.