City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

JasminBosnia said:
blink922 said:
JasminBosnia said:
I did not watch second half when I realize Barry came in for Mario... Did I miss world class football?

Nice win, three more points and CL secured though...

Fuck off. We are CITY FANS and WE got the win tonight, that's all that matters.

It will matter when we drop few point(s) in the future. You go ahead and fuck off lol

Our manager should be sacked right after this season, he has no clue about theeees fooootballll. Its difficult huh?

No thanks. I'll be here long after you and Dzeko leave.

STILL BUZZING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. My heart can't take many more of those!

just got back from game now.....top match and a great fight shown by the lads....the barry sub changed the game and allowed us to be more direct rather than sideways.

the relief when our second goal went in was immense and a slap in the face for the gobby cockerney twats at the side of us in 111

great spirit shown after a fluke of a goal for chelsea,deserved win,now for stoke another hard match where i would consider resting silva not at his best tonight and a break will help him no end....

Balotelli Overrated

My mates have been arguing for hours about Balotelli being overrated. What do you guys think?

Honestly I much prefer Dzeko starting for us.

shadygiz said:
just got back from game now.....top match and a great fight shown by the lads....the barry sub changed the game and allowed us to be more direct rather than sideways.

the relief when our second goal went in was immense and a slap in the face for the gobby cockerney twats at the side of us in 111

Mancini has a knack of making attacking substitutions that look like defensive ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.