City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
team vs chelsea

Just guess work and i am hoping mancini will pick this team but who noes what team will pick play.

Hart
zabaleta richards vinne/kolo clichey
Johnson yaya barry silva milner
sergio

think we play much better as a 451 formation to be fair I've put Adam Johnson in because nasri offers Fuk all least aj can score but want a big game from him if he plays.
Would you play Mario? Here's my problem with Mario lisbon away came on as a sub and was awesome tried so hard and played well and then he started against lisbon at our ground and was piss poor. Fair play the hole team was first half but it makes me wonder will we ever see him perform like that at lisbon away week in week out for 90 mins?? Don't understand why milner doesn't play more great player

Re: team vs chelsea

sergiokun said:
Just guess work and i am hoping mancini will pick this team but who noes what team will pick play.

Hart
sergio

think we play much better as a 451 formation to be fair I've put Adam Johnson in because nasri offers Fuk all least aj can score but want a big game from him if he plays.
Would you play Mario? Here's my problem with Mario lisbon away came on as a sub and was awesome tried so hard and played well and then he started against lisbon at our ground and was piss poor. Fair play the hole team was first half but it makes me wonder will we ever see him perform like that at lisbon away week in week out for 90 mins?? Don't understand why milner doesn't play more great player
Is the Zabman fit? VK is doubtful, AFAIA. And 5 in midfield? For a home game that we HAVE to win?

------------------Hart------------------

Zabaleta-----Richards----Lescott----Clichy

-----------Yaya-----------Milner----------

-----------------Silva--------------------

Johnson-----------------------Balotelli

-------------Aguero-------------------

Subs: Pantilimon, Kolarov, K. Toure, Barry, Pizarro, Tevez, Dzeko

I think we will win, but they might give us a scare.
2-1 I predict.

paul.manc said:
------------------Hart------------------

Zabaleta-----Richards----Lescott----Clichy

-----------Yaya-----------Milner----------

-----------------Silva--------------------

Johnson-----------------------Balotelli

-------------Aguero-------------------

Subs: Pantilimon, Kolarov, K. Toure, Barry, Pizarro, Tevez, Dzeko

I think we will win, but they might give us a scare.
2-1 I predict.

No chance with Johnson.Cole would have him in his back pocket all day long.

Hmm, Di Matteo said it's 'probably' a bit too early for Terry.

Why on Earth the media report that as 'Terry ruled out' is beyond me. It's clear that he's just a major doubt.

Re: team vs chelsea

sergiokun said:

Hart
sergio

Hope you are wrong

The best we can put out: If Komps can't go is:

....Zab.....Richards.......Kolo.....Clichy
...............Pizzaro.......Barry..............
...Silva..........Yaya...........Aguero......
..................Balo/Dzeko..................

That is the team I'll pick. And I hope Mancini picks. That is simply his most cohesive and intelligent 11.

I agree with dax if there is no Lescott or Kompany its not a game to risk Savic at centre back when you have Richards available,play him at right back if needed if Zabs not fully ready.

royle said:
I agree with dax if there is no Lescott or Kompany its not a game to risk Savic at centre back when you have Richards available,play him at right back if needed if Zabs not fully ready.

Mancini has consistently refused to do that when he's had the chance for some reason. I'd expect him to pick Savic if Kompany and Lescott are out, although I 100% agree that he shouldn't.

Re: Terry Out

jimharri said:
That's all well and good, but you're all missing the important point;

Will ''the physio''™ be there?

One thing the sheikh could think about for next year! I miss seeing Thaksin's daughters in the stand. Not that Natalie Pike is bad to have around the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.