City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the defence sets up anything other than below then i'll seriously question wtf is going on - not a cats **** savic should be risked -

......................hart.........................

pz.........mr................kt............gc

..............yaya..........barry............

ka..................silva.................mb

...................ed..........................

Personally id rather see

.....................hart........................

..........mr........kt........gc..............

pz..........................................ak

...............yaya....barry................

mb......................................silva

..................Kun..........................

.....................................Hart.................................................
..............Micah..............Kolo...............Kola..............................

Zab/Milner............................................................Clichy..........
...................................DeJong/Barry........................................

.......................YaYa...............................Silva.........................

.......................Balo................................Aguerro......................

System capable of fullbacks overlapping when in posession to give width - Micah and Zab
and Kola and Clich - but can get back when dont have ball. Dejong/Barry to mop up in front of def. Than let the quartet do their stuff

if savic plays im sticking head in bucket for 90mins,lol

seriously could be a make or break game, chelski are back on form, JT out will help. can see a few goals, 3-2 to us, with bonus of frank lampard decapitated herman munster and makes sure **** never plays again for us

have already got my coat

going off the reports and whether people are fit i don't know but this would be my team....

------hart-------------
zabs-------micah------kompany-------clichy------

-----------------pizarro----------------
milner---------------yaya--------------silva---
-------aguero------------------tevez-----------

It is killing me when people say they would start Tevez? Why? Amazing talent? Ok, I´ll give him that, but he hasn´t played in 5 months on top level, he did us no favor when he left to Argentina when his ego was bigger than the club. I just can´t see how anyone would take him back to be a starter or even on the subs.. I´ll go with what we have and let them fight it out. Even if we lose the league (which I think we won´t), I would never bring Carlos back. I have one wish though RM, do NOT start Savic, please!
FantasyIreland said:
Jumanji said:
You'd really start Tevez?

Yes,he's an amazing talent and his tenacity is what we have been missing of late.I honestly think he's our best chance of winning this league.

Damn productivity this afternoon is going to be virtually nil which is counter productive as the afternoon will drag and drag.

I'm guessing the team won't be announced until the very last minute?

As for Tevez, I don't think we should start him. RM has said he's only good for 25m or so, therefore let's see how the game is going first.

On Fifa12 City always play better in super attacking mode - I'm hoping for the same tonight!

fergal_oc said:
Damn productivity this afternoon is going to be virtually nil which is counter productive as the afternoon will drag and drag.

As for Tevez, I don't think we should start him. RM has said he's only good for 25m or so, therefore let's see how the game is going first.

On Fifa12 City always play better in super attacking mode - I'm hoping for the same tonight!

We don't need to start with tevez at all, we need to be more concerned on the defence tonight. Kompany and Lescott should be back so hopefully the normal back 4 of micah, kompany lescott and clichy should start. We need to have total confidence at the back tonight, we can't aford to dawdle around with it like at Swansea which cost us 3 points especially with the pace they have in ramires, mata and drogba.

I do hope that tevez gets to come on though but not too late, tonight would be the perfect opportunity for him to start winning the fans back.

BlueKris said:
fergal_oc said:

We don't need to start with tevez at all, we need to be more concerned on the defence tonight. Kompany and Lescott should be back so hopefully the normal back 4 of micah, kompany lescott and clichy should start. We need to have total confidence at the back tonight, we can't aford to dawdle around with it like at Swansea which cost us 3 points especially with the pace they have in ramires, mata and drogba.

I do hope that tevez gets to come on though but not too late, tonight would be the perfect opportunity for him to start winning the fans back.

I thought RM said Lescott was a definite no and that Vinnie was only 40% so I'm not expecting either tonight although that doesn't take away from your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.