City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres starts apparently.

Twitter: @SamWallaceIndy Torres starts for #CFC tonight

#mcfc Hart/Zabaletta Richards Toure Clichy/Yaya De Jong/Silva Agüero Nasri/Balotelli

TEVEZ on #mcfc bench

#chelsea Cech/Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole/Lampard Mikel/Ramires Mata Meireles/Torres

Hart, Richards, Zabaleta, Clichy, K.Toure, Balotelli, Nasri, Silva, de Jong, Y.Toure, Aguero.

Cech/Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole/Lampard Mikel/Ramires Mata Meireles/Torres

hisroyalblueness said:
God game lover said:
Blue Smarties said:
You're one thick ****, Aguero and Balotelli is a much better partnership than Aguero & Dzeko.

Evidence please. How many Aguerro scored when he plays with Balo and how many when he play with Dzeko? Maybe they look fancy together on the pitch both running toward ball and look like playboys with stupid T-shirts and idiotic haircuts.

I hate to give a negative stamp on someone else's opinion but 'good gay lover' - face it fella, you don't have an opinion worthy of the name and your poor grasp of the language only serves to make you look even more ridiculous. Best bet for you is that you hold back from posting until you've attained a basic knowledge of the subject because you're only serving to annoy some and make others (like me) roll about laughing at you!

I'm not Good - I'm God if you can read without your glasses. I'm not wearing that stupid T-shirt and for U I'm gay brouhaha, hahahahahahaahahaha

I was wrong that T-shirt is not stupid - its dumb.

Would've prefered Milner for Nasri, but fuck it - we need to win and whatever happens it's been a great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.