City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God game lover said:
Those attacking giants play together from pioneer ages. They play in Spanish league - where everybody is small. If your logic's have sense then put all defense players shorter then 1.60 meter. maybe you wouldn't receive any goals. I keep asking myself "Why managers even bought big players when they have plenty of small and they are cheaper for the club (they eat less and they need smaller rooms)". Aguerro is a shit without Dzeko - prove - game against Sporting. Where he was in the 1-st half? Did he play anyway?

Hahahah brilliant. Everyone needs to stop responding to this troll.

Milner absolutely has to play in this one, we're gonna need his work rate up and down the pitch tonight. Think Balo has to play also as he's definitely a big game player and this is a big game for us. He and Aguero will give Luiz and Cahill a ton of problems. Really hope the boys get up for this one and kick on for the rest of the season, a solid performance tonight could be the catalyst that spurs us on for the last bit of our title push.

CMON CITY

God game lover said:
Blue Smarties said:
God game lover said:
Those attacking giants play together from pioneer ages. They play in Spanish league - where everybody is small. If your logic's have sense then put all defense players shorter then 1.60 meter. maybe you wouldn't receive any goals. I keep asking myself "Why managers even bought big players when they have plenty of small and they are cheaper for the club (they eat less and they need smaller rooms)". Aguerro is a shit without Dzeko - prove - game against Sporting. Where he was in the 1-st half? Did he play anyway?
You're one thick ****, Aguero and Balotelli is a much better partnership than Aguero & Dzeko.

Evidence please. How many Aguerro scored when he plays with Balo and how many when he play with Dzeko? Maybe they look fancy together on the pitch both running toward ball and look like playboys with stupid T-shirts and idiotic haircuts.

I hate to give a negative stamp on someone else's opinion but 'good gay lover' - face it fella, you don't have an opinion worthy of the name and your poor grasp of the language only serves to make you look even more ridiculous. Best bet for you is that you hold back from posting until you've attained a basic knowledge of the subject because you're only serving to annoy some and make others (like me) roll about laughing at you!

blink922 said:
God game lover said:

Hahahah brilliant. Everyone needs to stop responding to this troll.
Must admit I didn't see that bit, that's a corker.

We're better rested and are down to one game a week unlike Chelsea. Frankly if we're not going fucking full bore for 90 minutes we should be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.